Today , we will see how Stokes theorem means that
" Stirring along boundary lines will cause a whirling inside."
- Further, we will see how integration of F.dl is the force applied along fluid boundary , i.e the force with which you are moving the spoon along the boundary.
- Also what will happen if a bigger spoon or rod or any other bigger stirring object is used. Since Force = mass x acceleration,.... If mass of stirring object (for eg spoon) increases, what do you think will happen to the Force of curl on the other side of the equals to sign ? So bigger the spoon = more the curling Force.
- And dont forget, since Force = mass x acceleration......so, more velocity of spoon = greater curl experienced within.
- Further, we will see why integral of Force along dl is the right way to denote the stokes theorem and why integration of Force along dr is the wrong.
- Also what does dl and dr mean.
- Also whether Stokes theorem works for fluids only or does it work for solid powders like salt, sugar etc.
- Finally, we will see the Applications of Stokes Theorem.